Thursday 9 June 2011

wonders...

yesterday she told me she never worried a person that much...i am the only one...and she said she would meet me after she comes back from aussie...and she said she wont give any excuses anymore not to meet me~ previously when i asked her out she would say next year, soon, cant because if meet me it means she breaks with her boy, or she said this is not the right time yet, or she would say ...wait her grad and work 1st..after so long time her answer is diff now..she said she doesnt want to meet me yet because worry she would miss me alot, worry she will depress because she is leaving malaysia she doesnt want my memory to evoke in her mind and makes miss me alot....
Dear...i will wait the day we could meet...
but weird thing is...previously she also sms me alot, miss me alot, but why still lying me such that day at sunway she told me she at home but actually she went to sunway..and i met her..and why if she loves me she even denied that was her..i just dun understand..why she doesnt want to accept me ...but still would sms or pick my call with such lovely conversation..sigh....cant solve this puzzle

No comments:

Post a Comment