Friday 24 June 2011

apology

7.42 pm : she said she miss me and apologize again, i asked why, she said because just now she got me depressed and heart pain.........i know she still thinkin about just now evening call with bf which hurt me alot, she said she never expected her bf will call her that time, and now i wonder why she never expect her bf to call her at nite because all awhile i have chance to call her at nite, i guess bcoz she already set time for her bf to call her and telling him to call him b4 11pm just to gv slot to me? ..shud i be happy or sad now? HAIZ
just now evening call to console me , she said she used her heart telling me all the facts of hers, the fact tht she loves me
and she said she understands my heart, understand my thoughts, now ...in my mind..i  am thinking if i were her, a guy treat me so good, waiting after my bf called me, and heart broken but yet never give up , and after the call ended , still sms me care me so much, and worrying when i dont reply him , and called me for second time asking why i didnt reply sms and asked what am i busying and then i cheated him by giving so many lame excuses.....so...if i were her...i would also feel touched and very love this boy..dear.....because I LOVE YOU TOO!

No comments:

Post a Comment