Sunday 5 June 2011

i miss the day after you had your last paper

im now missing the day when u just had ur last paper u let me call you 4times in a day, do you still remember u asked me " zhen me le? ni xiang call wo?" haha..tht was when it was about 5pm it will be the third call still u know i very miss u and wanna call u up..
last time when you were having examinations, dont even have much time to call you because u have classes and need to sleep early..
aha..i still remember we set le time sms each other every 1hour interval, but i too miss you so i broke the rule by sms you when it just only 30minutes passed....i was so naughty but u very sayang me that u would reply my lame msg...then after your exam finished, can say almost everyday i will call u about an hour long, so much love in the air through the call, never knew we talked so much altho we already sms-ed alot in a day and called alot at previous days....but still able to make such long chat call...
I love you so much darling...i love u so much!!..i love u....

No comments:

Post a Comment