Monday 6 June 2011

she loves me de....right?

ta ai wo de..bu shi ma? because....
1)when calling me her voice so tender like talking heart to heart.
2) her voice saying bye to me is specially slower..and "she bu de" ...
3) if not why she wake up le will sms me..because she thinks of me first right?...
4) if not why her bf called her 30min i called her 2hours..even 3hours!..
5) she dun even post much about her bf at fb..
6) she dun upload much her couple pic...
7) she owez care not to hurt me coz she knows im reading her fb!
8) she msg me so much..
9) why let me to call anytime i want..she no mood also she will pick..
10) why last time when she at outside eating..i din trust she also let me call...she finds a place to pick my call...
11) if not why she wake up so early to wish me +U for exam..
12) if not why she owez try to console me when im sad..
13) if not why she owez try way to console me when i envy about she and bf she will try to convince me that she loves me more
14) i feel her sincerity that her voice telling me that she loves me is sincere..
15) she rejected her bf offer to celebrate 520 day...
16) she din upload her 2011 valentine day pictures..
17) she honestly tell me that she went wedding dinner with her bf..
18) she sacrifices her sleep just to chat call with me..when she hanging outside she still sms me alot and convince me that she will miss me
19) she worried if i will meet any accident during my internship at construction site
20) she worried when i eat much nasi lemak
21) she will try to be there for me...
22) when raining she also will miss me le...
23) she will wake up and sms me when she fainted earlier on bed...she worries if im still waiting for her msg
24) she worries when i drive while sms her
25) she dreamed about she and me paktor together..she feels so happy as there is no one else to distract our relationship
26) she is the most understanding person about me on my schedule and activities and even read my mind
27) she tries to share my unhappiness although those topics are about she and her bf..
28) when she at singapore..she still sms me alot...
29) she cried because of me...that tears werent faked...she loves me
30) she told me 7 times "wo ai ni" in a call before...because i was envy because her bf called earlier..

No comments:

Post a Comment