Sunday 19 June 2011

just had a lovely call with her....

just had a call with her...i feel very blissful that she said someday im gonna sleep beside her and she will kick me from the bed to floor..aww...i just wish someday that will happen to us ..if only could be...and she said if that day will come and then im her "laogong" ....i got so happy listened that..
she also said that when she comes back from aussie she definitely gonna find me..she said bcoz she likes me , she loves me and many many manyyyyyyy more reasons.....
when i listened to that i got so happy.....bcoz my dear really really loves me..i knew it before!! ^__^
just now i told her not to wear lens that much bcoz not good to eyes...i accept her imperfection and i would like if she has nothing attached to her face..i love her original face...i very love her with my heart...deep inside very very love her!! aha..she accidentally slept again during the call..awww..so cute...love her so much..love her rolling on bed while calling ..like a cat...pampering with the bed aha...she said she just cant listen to a call in 1 position..feel awkward she says...haha..she so cute..i love her so much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment