Friday 24 June 2011

i am only a third party,...even queue to call her..sigh

today i went back to office earlier just for convenient to call her, i asked whether it is okay to call her around 5pm , she said okay, i reached office like 4.5pm and wait her...she din reply my sms, so i expected something wrong, i tried call her and cant...because someone is calling her....her BF calling !!!....haiz...and i just dont understand why she said she loves me 100% but why cant she ends his call then? why she knew many incoming msg but she din even reply ANY of them......my heart so pain..she gave me lame excuse that she wasnt using earphone so cant reply me, i dont care u wear or not i just care why didnt u just end his call? then i kept callin her every single minute to test whether the call has ended or not....5.22pm ..she ended her call, and my turn to call..i feel suck being a third party bcoz i feel like queue-ing up after her bf just to call her, in the call i feel like crying...i feel myself so pity....so CHEAP....suck ...do a third party...haiz...she tried to convince me again but she didnt talk many, she wish i just scold her to make herself better but she knows i wont bcause i never did tht , because I LOVE HER!! i didnt go back earlier from work today just to need her covers back the time we lost because of her bf call!~ i wan to talk to her more....my heart so pain!! i want her to console me...i need her voice
~~ few minutes later , i reached home , i checked her fb again, she was on9 , i sent many sms to her she din reply , she gave lame excuse again saying she was falling asleep so din realise my sms, but actually she was busy chatting on fb...with who? HAIZ...then i called her, i asked her what she will do next, she said DUNO, so i suggested her why dont we chat on fb, then she gv LAME excuse again saying more convenient to sms bcoz phone can bring anywhere...*i know bcause she just doesnt wan me on her fb , her life will become only mine, she sees me she will feel guilty and more becareful with what she is doing on fb, thts why she didnt add me bcoz she will have no freedom to LOVE her boy!!~ and then i asked what she does always on fb, chat right? she said no la..she said many things to see..like news..what??! news? i dun think u meant current issues but more to facebook frens issues ba..!!! HAIZ...so then, lame excuse again..sigh..i asked again does she gaming..she said NO..after asked so much she started to know that im stalking her, so right after my call i see her fb status again it is OFF.......compared to b4 , b4 i complained so much about she having her BF's supper...bii <3 supper <---  OK so hurt to write this,,,,haiz...but still im writing it out...after i complained , she never write tht except tht stupid honeymoon competition calsberg and tagged her boy...and just saw her comment to calsberg that she still demanding tht free ticket!! SIGH!! why so desperate honeymoon with ur boy!!?? my heartttt so pain!!!!!!my heart really pain u know ma!!! .........so less then i see her reply her bf comment................BECAUSE I'VE COMPLAINED AND SHE KNOWS IM STALKING

No comments:

Post a Comment