Thursday 9 June 2011

i felt how it feels to be like her

she was right, she didnt choose anyone, it was just she met him before me, i know she loves me more than him because she just keep thinking of me and sms me, maybe she was right that it is not a time for her to break her relationship, she wanna wait she works then only decide and i will surely not give up...and she was right that if i didnt treat her nice she wont love me so much because i am too caring her that makes her miss me so much..in her mind she has her bf as usual accompany and me as a guy whom makes her fall in love again, the complexity of her mind , i just understand
today just checked my result , thanks to god the result is ok...and thanks to my dear whom encouraged me, gave me hope and strength to endure all the difficulties....
was parked near the veterinary clinic, saw a cute girl with toy toddle bringing it inside....then i miss my dear so much le...because she also has a toy toddle ... right after that i sms her again...
my dear loves me so much, i know because she texted me so long and so much..her mind always has me..it is not easy to text someone with fully sincere heart unless that person really loves him/her...i know u love me dear ...i know..

No comments:

Post a Comment