Thursday 30 June 2011

SO HAPPY!!! she sang bday song for my bday!! ^___^

So happy now...my dear just sang me a bday song...”zhu ni sheng ri kuai le...zhu ni sheng ri kuai le, dear xi wang ni mei yi tian du kuai le...la la la la” haha...awwww..so happy to max now,this is the best gift she had given, today she allocated so much space for me , i wanted to end the call earlier but..hahaa...she said “du hai mei 6 dian, bu yao la..deng dao 6dian xian..aha..omg! haha..she wanted to talk longer..this morning call also..at 1.3am plus when ended the call as i tot she was slept...but haha..she sms me again dear why end call..haha...then call her again le....she so tired i know haaaa..but she still pei me till 2am coz it is my day!! Haha....so happy le..just now de call she said want do me cake also but she said not nice to eat de..but  i dun mind sure..coz i love her..sure i will eat it till finish....haha..she also said wish can be with me someday, go paktor..so happy..haha...paktor like how it happened in her dream...then i told her wish she will not forget her bday wish “that is when she back from overseas she would meet me” , then we would paktor then get married..haha..so happy....
After the call almost end coz want 1hour le, i silently shout telling her LCS WO AI NI!! WO AI NI!!! YONG YUAN DU AI NI!!!! Haha..so happy...she replied..dear WO YE AI NI..haha
I also told her talking to her i very so blissful coz as if she was there for me , i also said wo hen xi huan ni, ni shi wo yi sheng yi shi ai de nv sheng...she also said wo xi huan ni....haaaa
She also said i owez make her feel touched that money cant buy...money can buy de is happy but happy awhile jiu disappear le while gan dong de gan jue shi yong yuan zai xin li...awww

No comments:

Post a Comment