Thursday 2 June 2011

ILY

yesterday call was wonderful, miss her laughter when she thought of me got fat, she laughed for minutes..i miss it...so lovely...before i said "dear, i love you" ...she said it before me, she even said it 7 times..i can feel the sincerity when u said it....i very miss you now.....i very need you....

now i no mood for anything bcoz im tired...i just wanna sms u now..but u are busy...i know u r busy facebooking, you post getting lesser and lesser..was it bcoz of me ..worryin i might read it? i should not say it out that i got envy seeing u write that u takin supper from ur <3 ..bcoz as it said it out..in future..u wont write anyting of that..but u secretly do that with him without me knowing it..sigh...



I really love u dear..sorry for the trouble..but i really love...u..very very...love u

No comments:

Post a Comment