Thursday 2 June 2011

miss u

yesterday call was blissful, heart pain after knowing someone callin you and u apologized but then u said when were in call with them u were worrying about me....then convinced me how much you love me..love the way u said when missin me, no matter how many ppl accompany u also cant fill ur emptiness bcoz u need the one is me..bcoz u miss me deep inside your heart
love the way you said im heavier in ur heart, love the way u plan me to cook at sunday, plan u work and i care the house..i feel so blissful... we talked for 2hours till 3am...aha..woke up  this morning with tiredness but couldnt sleep till now..mind so complicated
opened ur fb again..seeing u write "u're hopeless" ..was that to me? it posted at 10am..and now 11.24am u still did not reply my msg...if u woke up why didnt you reply my msg..are you angry me?..sigh..i worry u angry me..i miss u dear

No comments:

Post a Comment