Monday 27 June 2011

precious msg...

now i imagining if i were her, i with a bf, of coz i will snap many pics too, body was there but my soul wasnt there, holding a phone keep replying msg and worrying and moodless, maybe had fun there but just awhile bcoz mind wasnt really there...if i were her, sure i will having hard time to find time to reply me , she tried her best, she so shagua...also she picked my call at late nite like prosecute herself..she said she "dai sei"...
she knew that in this world a guy who loves her the most more than her bf does is me, i also realised i really love her...all her msg writen thoroughly with heart..with concerns and love..

she loves me cause she knows what am i thinking, my mind,problems and complexity she completely understands it than anyone does, her heart feel guilty, pain and suffer because seeing someone she loves being like this...she said...she feel happy and sad bcoz met a good guy like her who very loves her, she said if could , she wants to accompany me till her last day of life, she said if there is next reincarnation, she would want to marry me again, and she hopes i will still treat her like this good, she asked whether love really can make me dont care other ppl , she said she very touched and she hopes that she can be duplicated so that wont hurt any of us,

she said my love to her is "tai wei da", she couldnt leave me but only could die for me......
(dear, ni dui wo de ai tai wei da le, wo bu neng li kai ni zhi neng wei ni si ba le )

she said when im not happy, her heart very pain, then she realised that she really fall in love with me le, she asked for apology...( ni bu kai xin de shi hou, wo de xin hui hen tong, suo yi wo zhi dao wo zhen de ai shang le ni, dear, yuan liang wo )

 she said if could she doesnt want me to wait her very suffer, if could she wants to accompany de person definitely is me  ( ke yi de hua wo bu hui rang ni deng de na me xin ku, ke yi de hua wo yao pei de ren yi ding shi ni )

No comments:

Post a Comment