Monday 27 June 2011

i will not give up !! chance will come

told myself dont give up , because i know sometimes she really looked for chance to leave him and be with me, she always think of me and miss me, she loves me, she always worrying me and texting me sms, she is the only girl who concerns me alot, she said she really thought of marrying me she said very "xin fu" , at class she also miss me and think of me...when time with her bf she also will think of me, she let me to call her and talked so long also "heart to heart" , she also doesnt want to let me go, her heart always worrying me and when me sad her heart will pain and sad...although 2 years but it didnt change anything bcoz our true love has just started!! year b4 we dont love each other tht much, but now we do! so chance will come...years is just a parameter
most important is she told me by giving example of ppl marry le also divorce, she also told me she no plan to marry him also said in one of her video saying her marriage would be like next 10 years...

No comments:

Post a Comment