Wednesday 29 June 2011

is that important?

yesterday call was happy...was so sad thinking her kissin him , but then in the call, she made me happy as firecrackers were launched front her house, she kidded me how beautiful it is, and i pretended as i was beside her and said tht green,red,blue colors are beautiful...tht feelin so happy.....and when i said about things that hurt me...like her.....then she dooot dooot dooot..pretend as the phone line not good din hear anything..she really made me happy
today...her bf changed her profile pic....she told me she would know i would sad seeing that, she wont do that, definitely not her...i asked her to change profile pic..she said i wont gv her trouble right?....on the second time i asked her..she asked me in return whether is that important...
actually i know what happens in her fb , her relationship status on her fb not important...most important is that her heart has me....
she tagged her boy and said she miss the day...i asked her then why she does so...then she answered she miss everything there .....she said "nan guai wo de xin li mei you ni ma"....

No comments:

Post a Comment