Saturday 23 July 2011

wo ai ni..ni xiang xin ma?

today i've found that my msg actually could be saved as a notepad into the computer....as i connected it..i saw again my saved msg directory...a msg which hurt me alot at the past...a msg of she saying tht she actually has a bf.....and apology to me.....i forwarded tht msg to her....to tell her how bad she treats me b4, now and future...owez the same! her all time favourite word is DUI BU QI ...
* i know she feels bad either to love two persons...being with him but still thinking of me...she feels suck i know but why does she still love him so much when tellin me she loves me so much....i so envy...why didnt her make decision till now..why still pending it..why still kissing him tht day? so painnnnn*
asked her again...who would she choose? me or him? who does she love...me or him?...
she answered ..."wo ai ni, ni xiang xin ma?"
i answered "wo xiang xin..."
then i texted her again..tht she asked me to wait her graduate 1st bcoz she needs time to leave him right??right dear?? ...haix...
if she doesnt love me why burden herself to sms me always care me always..console me always when i emo...owez be there for me....and even force herself to phone call with me altho she tired..altho a student she shud be sleeping earlier but she spent tht sleeping time to accompany me just to get me happy and get me sleep..dun even care her academic result anymore...dun care her healthy schedule ...why doesnt she be selfish? also really this time she planned wisely to give me tht slot for me to call ( i duno how she told her bf to get me / reserve me tht slot...) i know she loves me..i know...she even said even cant be with me..the one she is thinking in her heart is me...i know she telling truth!!

No comments:

Post a Comment