Tuesday 19 July 2011

choose the second..

me: If you are in love with two person, choose the second person. because if you are really in love with the first, you wouldn't have fallen for the second

dear: ni zhen me hui xiang dao de? 

me: yin wei wo ai ni...

me: wo shi zhen de ai ni de, ni xuan wo hao ma, wo yao he ni yi qi dao lao, he ni jie hun , wo yong yuan ai ni, dear....

dear: dear,wo ai ni

me: wo ye ai ni, wo hen ai ni,dear, wo ai ni,wo yong yuan ai ni
me: ni ye yi yang jue de ma?



dear: bu gao shu ni, blek

me: dear, bu yong gao shu wo , ru guo ni shi zhen de ai zhe wo, ni ye hui yi yang gan jue de, wo zhi dao ni ai wo, wo  de gan jue wo bu hui pian wo, wo dui ni you xin xin


* if you already asked " ni zhen me hui xiang dao de" , then i already knew you also thought of it b4, you actually indirectly just gave me an answer for my question....and feelings never lie .....i love you dear...*

No comments:

Post a Comment