Monday 18 July 2011

17th july 2011 - my new ba0beI x3 was born i will love youU

i tot she was somewhere with him coz she din reply me....i texted her using my maxis since my digi run out of credit ...actually bcoz my text memory full so i cant get any msg from her...she worried i will think alot and tried to convince me so she called...and i was driving tht time..i ended tht call since i wont able to hear her tho coz my phone spoiled...

very happy that she would call me...
 this is my new born baobei..why i call it baobei ? coz this phone alike her...i will always wait her sms her reply and owez rely on this phone in future to call her...and i will put her picha as wallpaper that makes her sayang her more n more...my baobei phone!! ^^ ILY...
maroon color is the color she choosed for me..aha..so i must learn to love it!! ^^
just called her just now...i only able to call after 12...and then she told me tht her fren called her not him..she told me when i din even ask about it..i think bcoz she scare i will think too much and bad mood...awww...this laopo very sha gua...it is me who wrong coz owez doubt her...haixxx...
then i asked her to leave her bf...without thinking much she replied in confidence.."wo hui de"....in my mind  i was thinking tht my dear has choosen me ..she had made her decision to be with me ..thts why she would leave him...she said tht in confidence without thinking much..then she said again with her tender voice.."wo ai ni dear"...my heart melt ...

just saw a good post from keQing that i would like to dedicate to her tmrw...here it goes..

If you are in love with two person, choose the second person. because if you are really in love with the first, you wouldn't have fallen for the second

No comments:

Post a Comment