Wednesday 6 July 2011

it was a happy day

today we didnt talk about unhappy thing, we haha alot in our sms, i guess coz she wanna me to be happy, she finished class at 3.3pm today,i said i wanna call her but she replied my sms slow and less, i guessed bcoz she was on call with another guy her ---> "bf" ...then i sms her told her "no wonder call bu dao , yuan lai gt ppl call u o"...then immediately i call again and the call succeed got in...and in the call we didnt touch any unhappy things again...she laughed alot in the call..i like her laughter so much..we talked about future, about marrige, about trust, she said my qualification is good, many gurls want me to be bf and i told her i reserve the place in my heart for her, "only for her"...i asked her in the call, whether in future she would choose me or him to be her husband, she said me,..then i said..."shi ma?" i said again...saying she said this to me but with him u said oppositely, then she convinced me that she never told him she chooses him to be husband...she said that only to me..

*i think actually it was her bf who called her, but i remmber last time bcoz last time her bf called her and made me waited at my working place so long to wait the call ends, thts why now i guess she find excuses to end her bf call just to lemme call...she spares alot of time on call with me, bcoz she loves me and sayang me but also bcoz i cant spend time together with her in reality thts why she sayang me so much thru sms and call as compensation , but i still appreciate and love her so much *
i called my fren after her, i told my fren about me and her, i told my fren i was so happy, i said she will try to explain whenever there is misunderstand happens, and even reserve slot for me to call..then my fren told me "wahhh gt chance"...and i told myself yes i have chance too ^^ I love her so much!! x3

No comments:

Post a Comment