Wednesday 13 July 2011

call couldnt get in

yestrday night couldnt call her , she said wait awhile and i waited for an hour, at almost 1am only could call her, the call got in after her sms...and she said wasnt her bf called her? .....i know it is weird...coz then why i cant call in she said duno? ...so FAKE...sigh....but then i was so angry i called her....listened her voice again she said she would listen to my murmur till i end the call..even till 5am she would not sleep ....she would accompany me coz she knows i couldnt sleep when my anger still there...listened to her voice...my wife scent..my heart melt again...i straight away forgive her....then we had sweet talk....haaa..so enjoying the call...it was so sweet...i love her so much..after the call ends at 3am...i hugged my pillow like i imagined i hugged her i very sayang her so muccchhieee...so happy and blissful that moment..and i happily got into sleep ^^

* she only slept for less than 5hours now..worrying her so much..sigh*...sha gua girl..pei me till so late..she is really sha gua..but i love my sha gua baobei so much x3 *

No comments:

Post a Comment