Tuesday 5 July 2011

the way she promised me....

yesterday night couldnt call her, my heart so pain waiting, i was thinking she <3 with her boy on phone, heartache..wait till 12.3am i really no mood to call her and treat as if nothing happened, i kept sms her , angry sms......she replied all her fault , just say anything i want ...then she said "wo mei you xiang ni shuo de na yang, wo yao end ta bu yao , ni zhen de wu hui le"
few minutes later after i've sent those bombastic angry sms, i decided to call her...8calls were made , and she didnt pick any of them...and i sent sms telling her i would wait her to9, i told her i cant sleep..
4am, she sms-ed me..."dear, zuo tian wo zhen de bu shi yao he ta chat na me jiu de, wo yao end ta de call, ta shuo duo yi xia, wo zhi dao ni zai deng wo, wo zen me hui bu dan xin, ke shi ni ye bu xiang xin wo, wo hen nan guo, wo sheng qi wei shen me wo yao zhe yang shang hai ni? shuo hao le yao deng ni call ke shi zuo hou qie rang ni deng, wo bu zhi dao yao zhen yang he ni jiao dai ni cai bu hui sheng qi wo"
right after i read that msg, my heart got melted and forget her immediately..she replied again " ni you shui ma? bu yao dan xin wo, bu yao li wo, wo bu xiang ni guan xin wo, wo mei yong, ni bu yao reply le, kuai shui ba, sry dear"

right after recieved this msg i called her, the call was 15min i told her i forgive her already, she felt better and wish me g9

today..this morning, she said " dear, jin tian wo hen xiang ni" ....she also still remember the promise she made to leave her boy... i asked her again "ru guo ni ai wo ni hui li kai ta bu shi ma" ...she said " shi de"...when i ask her to break up with him, she said again.."wo ye xiang guo le, ke shi zhen me wo hai shi mei zuo dao?"..then i replied saying..as time goes by u will make it, i will wait for it...i definitely will.....
today she said smth that made me feel she is tired..with two boys....
" wo zhi dao, wo zhen de rang ni guo de hen xin ku, dear, wo bu xiang zhe yang de, wo ye bu hao guo de, wo zhi xiang ai yi ge jiu gou le, wo hen lei"
awww...dear....ni hen ke lian ni zhi dao ma..wo zhi dao bing bu shi ni de cuo , ni ye bu yao zhe yang de...

i pity my wife now...she tried her best not to hurt any of us already, like she also knows im stalking her fb, she doesnt post much thing to hurt me le....i control her so much...at nite picked two calls..daylight during class sms me alot...what about time to study? and when sleep less than 6hours how could she survive? i feel so bad treat my dear like this...

5.2pm i called her, today she knows i wish to call her right after she gets home..she naturally sms me ask me "dear, ni xian zai call wo ma?"...and i called her without replying her, on the call we talked about love so much, apologized for yesterday call made me wait so long..she promised in future wont le, especially to9 she will not pick any call besides mine...even her boy call , she wont pick.....when i listened she said tht, i feel so happy i feel so special.......then i touched topic about she going to honeymoon with her boy at taiwan..soon..but i duno if her boy following, and she said it isnt honeymoon...and then she said and promised in future she will accompany me go taiwan and kidded me ask me to improve my chinese coz she wont help me at there..haha...so happy..i asked her...really!? u going to taiwan with me???...promise!?...she said "en.." ...awww..so happy so excited even think about it makes me so happy!

just now she sms me asking what am i doing...i told her i writing blog..then so she knows im not happy again..she hopes i will be happy everyday..she wrote a msg again saying "dear, ni yao kai xin o, wo hui dan xin ni de, wo xiang ru guo mei you wo ni bu hui zhi dao xin tong de gan jue,dui bu qi dear, wo ai ni "..i got so touched reading this msg.....

*after all the explanation and the promises she made, i know she very loves me, she knows my thoughts, i believe in her, believe that she will keep her promise, i know someday we could be together, because we love each others...*
*thinking twice , if she doesnt love me why she explains alot, why could she even decide not to pick anyone's call to9 and gv that slot for me, why she worry im unhappy, and why promised me alot, she wants me to be happy...why suffering everyday because of me, get herself tired because of me, the way she tells me she loves me is very sincere, i feel it everytime she said it*
*the way she promise me to go taiwan with me in future, the way she said "yi hou ah....yi hou "....is so convincing, she said it without any doubt, like she would gv me everything in future, makes me feel secure*

No comments:

Post a Comment