Wednesday 18 May 2011

tears

yesterday i dont know why, i cant cry it out when i wanted to, but only to convince you not to cry, please be strong dear...why were you crying and asking me to find new girlfriend, how could I ....I could never find someone I loved with my whole heart anymore...
after the phone call, i look at your picture again , i imagined your face with tears, i feel want to help you wipe your tears with my tender hand, why dear..why cried for me again...im not worth it...i feel want to sayang u, want to hug you and whisper to your ear, please do not cry..
that night, i didnt sleep well, i was thinking you were still crying on bed, i feel want to sms you so much but i didnt.................
this morning wake up le......driving..listening to radio...radio was playin "sun zi ci ran" ..duno why...i listen so emo dao my tears come out..thinking your face again....then once i reached office..i wrote 15 long sms and plan to send to you once you finished your exam...
writing blog now...duno why....i feel time passes so slow without you, im so eager so that the clock reach 12pm...so eager for you to finish your exam...i wanted to sms you so much ..thinking your smiling face finishing exam my heart also happy le...


i made up my mind le...i very love you...i will go for you no matter how long it takes...i will surely waiting for you to come in my life...i very love u....cs

No comments:

Post a Comment