Friday 20 May 2011

good until i almost cant belief it ..haiz..am i dreaming?

today is 20th may...20.5   or known as 520....her bf invited her out..but because of me she didnt.....today she sms me so much...all of her sms...always avoid me from being sad...she wants me to be happy everyday b4 she leaves to aussie...i feel sad now...why did she treat me so nice..i almost cant belief it....wo hen gan dong...i really love her le..

this evening i went to souvenir shop...saw some flowers..feel wanna buy for her....but no chance...i told her..and she said...someday....i will have the "chance"...
im so touched ni zhi dao ma....i am really touched...
driving home from work..she told me her credit is almost finished..im so worried tht i went to the town and reload her phone....worry she wont reply me..after reloaded she thanked me and said tht she forever will bother me...ask me not to worried..she owez sayang me......dear...i want to tell u..i also sayang u so much so much dear

No comments:

Post a Comment