Saturday 14 May 2011

evidences that you really love me


 she said she dreamt of me and her , she said she happy...do you know this msg made my tears come out...i am very touched....i too wish there is nobody else in this world but only both of us...really wish...haizzz
 recently her msg she will say she will miss me.....she will !!! i believe in her....
 you said you were so happy because in your dream we were holding each other hands , wo gan jue hen kuai le sui ran ni shuo shi meng ba le....dan shi wo zhen de gan jue kuai le le..xie xie ni laopo...zhen de xie xie ni...if u were thinking and dreaming this, it means you are in love with me too...i very happy knowing this...
 ni shuo ni hen xiang wo................
 you told me the stories about those johor and sporean guy who were chasing you, and convinced me that you will not fall in love with them , i was once told you about girls chasing me too, after all we just wanted to convince each other that we will loyal to each other...dear dear dear..i love u.....thanks for the promises
ni shuo.....ni HEN ai wo..........wo hen gan dong dear..

No comments:

Post a Comment