Sunday 8 May 2011

ni jin tian shuo ai wo de wen rou sheng ying dong le wo de xin

Jay here, hereby I would like to write my love story with my girl starting 8th may 2011, all my love towards her will be written through this blog, although her real name is not chan joey, but i regard her to that name as her relationship with me must be confidential...
This morning I was very happy, she always never failed to make me happy, although at first I was sad that her bf just called her but she then convinced me how much she loves me, her tender voice saying "wo ai ni dear" kills me inside, i barely forget that moment, it touches my heart really, back then comparing with her bf i called her an hour plus while she just talked to him 50 minutes, i made myself happy because of that...
Seeing her picture again before i get to sleep, i miss her so much, i wish she is mine really wish she is mine
I love her elongated lips, love her ugly part love her smile love everything about her, i had crush on her !
 8.26pm now, i still reluctant to get my dinner, desperate to write this blog, just watched 愛似百匯epi 1 to 3, I really love to watch it, because the girl really looks alike her, watching it making my heart smiles, making me loving her more and more,
I am sad that she will have her exams on wed and thurs, i know her exams are heavy and alot to memorize, i went to see my phone many times, hesitate to send her msg, worrying i will distract her, but she allows me to sms her, waited her reply, about a sms per hour already make me happy because it is hard for her to sms me since she is busy yet she still send me msg...i very touched u know ma dear....WO AI NI LAOPO !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment