Monday 16 May 2011

heart pain...

went spore without telling me....moved house without telling me...uploaded your couple pics again in ur precious album without myself knowing it...and even the date was so new 15th march...u love him so much dont u
..u said it was fren's marriage, even said ur parents know them each other... but actually was ur boy's sis marriage...i feel like suicidal now..i cry so muchhh..my heart very pain

sms me so much..even studied so much to grad earlier to marry u, prayed so much..wanted to marry u so much......but all seemed so fake le...u like him so much..ur dance boy..u love bboy so much...im nothing to you...sincere for nothing... why get myself love u so much until this stage..i feel wan to suicide now....haiz...STOP GIVING ME FALSE HOPE LE!!!! im really crying!

No comments:

Post a Comment