Sunday 23 October 2011

heart so broken now !~ haiz

saw some friend's genting picture suddenly thought of you and him huggin at merry go round there with other bunch of couples like miko..heart so pain..haiz...dear..pls break up with him..plsss....my heart so pain thinking about you and him paktor together hug hug n kiss kiss..and why was u were the one kissing him owez not picture of he kissin u!? he asked for it or u gave him the kiss!? why wan to hurt me like this!! do u know it is very pain!!?? do u know my feelin!!! shuo bu yao dui ta can ren...dui wo can ren jiu ke yi le ma??? biggest pain is when cant be with the person i love somemore have to witnessed my own dear telling lies and kissing another guy ! then still can lie me!!! so pain u know~!!!!!!!!! feel wan to cry now !

No comments:

Post a Comment