Friday 21 October 2011

your voice so close and intimate yet i cant reach you ...

5.1am now..i still cant sleep...i was thinking you....thinking...your sound to me, your caring and lovely sound feels so intimate and close yet i cant reach you ( your real person ) the feelin is so awkward it is like a dream , which my dream girl shadowing me but never comes reality...im worrying soon i woke up and the dream will vanish...
watching summerscent drama now....feels like i have passed thru many years since 6 years ago when i 1st watched this drama...and now i feel i have deviated alot....myself...the solace i find thru the green athmosphere and now i find myself in you...but it never comes real....emo-ing now..wish  u were for real..wish u were there for me real person, share my pain and loneliness and share my victory..
dear..ILY <3

No comments:

Post a Comment