Thursday 1 September 2011

zhe ge gan jue bu dui le

zhe ge gan jue bu dui le..ni bu zai malaysia wo hen xiang ni..haiz..
reading back all ur sms..stupid a ...why sms 2 times..rm4 ah..u shud minimize the word a...TT
i know u going to fly soon so i purposely set alarm to say see you to u..u didnt reply and i kept sending..and i cant belief b4 u off the phone to depart u sent me last msg that u gotta off the phone ady..tellin me tht u will miss me..realli will miss me tht much..
now i missing u so much ady...i keep see the time so tht i would text u every 20minuts interval

i know u very love me de..if not why when i go vietnam u keep sending me msg..ur msg not a simple msg...wo yin wei ni bu zai de shi hou wo hui hen xiang ni yuan lai wo qu na me yuan de di fang le ni hui gen xiang wo..
this morning u set alarm 2am just to let me call.but u faint again at 3am....but i know u r tired now bcoz u dont rest well
yesterday also sms me until 103 sms...bcoz i requested u to sms me 5sms at least per half hour and u really made it!~
i now remembering the day when i back from vietnam u told me u would find a good time n excuse to seperate with ur boy..and im still waiting for tht day..bcoz i feel insecure so i everyday also texted u to leave him and u told me "zhi dao le zhi dao le!~ hen chang qi o.."..haha..en en!~ i know u would make it for me...and also ur fb also no tag him le...i very happy...but now almost a week i din go ur fb le..coz i scare my heart pain and u r not in msia now to calm me down...dear

just sent u a msg..
nyone can make u happy by doing something special.....♥

But only Someone Special can make u happy without doing anything...!♥
 now is my turn to kacau u le...qi shi wo xiang ni le zhen de xiang ni le..
 1 day also pass by le..i hope the following days also pass by quicker so tht i can call u again..sha gua we both owez at late nite callin each other and din blame each other altho cause us to tired the next day..coz i know u have the same feeling like i do..we love each others tht much..we willin to sacrifice our sleep time n rest time..dear..wo xiang ni le..wo ai ni <3
 

No comments:

Post a Comment