Monday 5 September 2011

my 100th post..but it is a sad post..sad day

today i think that it is the time to stalk your fb again...i knew and i must prepare to see all the hurts that you could have done...as i've expected...cookies bought by ur <3 ? haiz...good la..he dabao for u then u so happy and tell whole world via fb and he back room le reply ur msg and u liked tht comment..what a wonderful delivery food right?
 my tears came out again le this afternoon and ...i feel moodless for anything today, i seldom sleep at the evening but today i feel no mood for anything until i feel asleep...because i was too sad..
i said so much to you...i asked why you went to search job at EVENT100...why u liked freelance model page? u so like want to be a model ma? gv "malat lou" take pictures , add u and tag u? is tht all u want? wanna get famous?? HAIZ!..my heart pain if u do so~~~!!!

you the one cause my wound i shud be hating you but why eventually i need you again to heal my wound? i cant even understand myself....but i need  you again and plead you so that u would love me more
i asked u to break up with him,,.u said right now u cant and u know i will angry u said like this bcoz it indirectly means  you not love me enuf but u said u wish to let u to solve this problem ( wo zhi xi wang ni neng rang wo zi ji qu jie jue zhe ge wen ti" ...rang hou jiao wo bu yao nan guo , shang xin he ku ....yin wei ni shi ai wo de..
you told me sure got solution de day..." dear bu yao zhe yang dan xin, shen me shi du hui you jie jue de yi tian"
i asked ur plan and you told me u will ensure it when u in aussie "wo qu le australia cai shuo " ..i asked you what is the difference,,and you told me that when u go australia u will let ur relationship with him to slowly fade..so i told u that ours will get even worse..u asked me " ni jue de hui ma? ni jue de hui bian tan ma? dear...." u always like this de, when i asked u ur heart miss him then u replied nan dao wo de xin mei you ni ma? then u replied you will treat me equally..so i asked u to webcam with me as well...then u gv excuse again saying u very tired dun wanna webcam with either of us..

you told me something i dislike again which u said that he nvr changed, so u kenot "hen xin" to him...but i said u "hen xin" to me..then  u replied "wo zhi dao ni ai wo na me shen, wo ye dui ni bu hen xin, wo xi wang wo men neng yong yuan dao lao bu shi yao ni qu si a...ni bu ke yi zuo sha shi"
then u told me " bu yao fan hao ma? wo xiang kai xin de guo sheng xia de zhe xie ri zi dear..ni bu yao bu kai xin hao bu hao"
then i asked u since u still <3 him so much did u pray for us at the temple during u were in thailand..and u said.." wo zhen de you bai de, wo you shuo le wo de xin yuan, dear..wo xiang ni.." dear..wo dui buddha shuo le wo de xin yuan le..wo hui xin xiang shi cheng de "

ni shuo ni bu gai rang wo liu yan lei, bu gai rang wo ai ni de na me xin ku, ni hen nan guo..ni shuo ni ai wo, ai bu shi jian dan de ma?
then u said .." dear, ni bu yao zai emo le.., wo teng ni, wo ye zai xiang ni le
and now u requested to see this blog and i said in future i would gv u see ...i dont let u see now coz worry ur touched emotions slowly fade after read this blog..so i wanna u to see this blog when u already not in malaysia so tht u could read everything tht happens between us before u leave for aussie and let this memories treasured forever...dear I.L.Y

No comments:

Post a Comment