Monday 1 August 2011

you're gone

I could hardly believe it When I heard the news today..you were suddenly gone....haix....i woke up at 11am...and saw your msg..i got so panicked..i tot it will be next week..i have not even made our fb yet....after wake up i straight away do our new fb...i wrote so much on your wall....i tried to call your phone but it failed...my msg sent but u didnt reply me..i lay on bed for an hour plus because i "soh9" jor..it happens too sudden...i cant accept the fact you are already gone...now...i feel so empty without you...feel so discontented..wishing you will see my msg if u get my sms or if u get my off9 msg for msn...if you see it...your new fb is made..wish you could on9 and talk to me..i miss you dear...very miss you.....tears shed my face..

No comments:

Post a Comment